Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough to be our number one left back, when everyone else was fawning how good he was i saw a player doing well out of position, today i saw someone, a kid, who looked like he had won a competition to play in the first team...fucking woeful

Terrible. I think he has become complacent knowing that he is automatic starter. Little spell on the bench wouldn't necessarily do any harm. Id like to see what Angelino can do.

He's done a great job and adapted well to the left back position , dont forget his natural game is midfield , but today was possibly his worst game for the club , not sure why Pep kept him on when he was struggling , apparently Cancelo can also play on the left back and at 3-0 he could have brought him on and take Zinchenko out of the firing line. A fully fit Mendy is a better player but the question is how long can he stay fit , but i am not hanging Zinchenko out to dry , he's a valuable squad player.

Worse game today. Complicit in Laportes injury due to a piss poor pass.
Rubbish. Zinchenko lost the ball badly but Laporte injury was innocuous. Could have happened anywhere anytime. If Aguero or Silva lost the ball the same thing could have happened.

Rubbish. Zinchenko lost the ball badly but Laporte injury was innocuous. Could have happened anywhere anytime. If Aguero or Silva lost the ball the same thing could have happened.
Don't know why you reacted like thst? If David had played that bsll then yes he would have been complicit in Laporte's injury. It was a challenge Laporte would not have had to make but for the poor pass.

No-one is saying Laporte's injury in all Zinchenko's fault however.

Zinchenko's pass was incomplete but Laporte's injury could have happened in a zillion different ways and circumstances.

Didn't think he played that badly, but I don't know what he was playing at trying to make a pass that definitely wasn't there, needed to of just settled down

Didn't think he played that badly, but I don't know what he was playing at trying to make a pass that definitely wasn't there, needed to of just settled down
My main beef is not the stray passes. He actually played some decent through balls and his build up play was "OK". In fact I'd say he did better than normal in that respect. I'd give him a 5 or 6 for his attacking play.

It's when we don't have the ball. He cannot defend, at all. it's like playing Sané at left back, only without the good bits.

My main beef is not the stray passes. He actually played some decent through balls and his build up play was "OK". In fact I'd say he did better than normal in that respect. I'd give him a 5 or 6 for his attacking play.

It's when we don't have the ball. He cannot defend, at all. it's like playing Sané at left back, only without the good bits.
So who would you play LB for the rest of the season? gen Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.