Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie is getting a lot of media protection at the moment. His uncle must be helping.

Said when they appointed him, Chelsea are mental giving him the job!

Derby fans weren’t happy with him mid season, some called him clueless after three or so defeats in a row after Christmas.

Fuck them. Reason I say this is work with a Haitian immigrant who claims he's a Chelsea fan ( though he almost defected to the Tarquins a few seasons ago and also loves Juventus, and olympique marseille.) He claims Chelsea don't spend a lot of £ and never have. If anyone else wins they are "buying titles."

The guy is an imbecile. Nevertheless, fuck the rent boys because if him doing my head on constantly.

nothing against lampard at all but think it was a huge mistake to appoint him
Lots of folk coming round to my way of thinking now.its amazing how anyone would think replacing a tactical genuis like Sarri with a novice is ever gonna end up with anything other than a car crash of a season.whoever is running the chelski fc at the mo must be trippin
Lol at chelski....nowt against frank,great great player,but your out of your depth son. Bit like ole at utd...we old bastards can see it clearly and called it months ago...others are,just finding their feet and shifting their posistions accordingly
Villia98 will be along soon to tell us the kids are alright,or some other bollocks.....like i say.tripping.

Lots of folk coming round to my way of thinking now.its amazing how anyone would think replacing a tactical genuis like Sarri with a novice is ever gonna end up with anything other than a car crash of a season.whoever is running the chelski fc at the mo must be trippin
Lol at chelski....nowt against frank,great great player,but your out of your depth son. Bit like ole at utd...we old bastards can see it clearly and called it months ago...others are,just finding their feet and shifting their posistions accordingly
Villia98 will be along soon to tell us the kids are alright,or some other bollocks.....like i say.tripping.

never thought otherwise to be honest.....always thought it was a misatke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.