Var debate 2019/20

The bloke in the var hut will never, NEVER! overrule one of his own!
He may be less experienced than the on-field ref so he’s never going to usurp his authority
as long his arse faces south!
They will stick together regardless of the video evidence! Even in the light of day!
In essence, nothing will change with respect to the original, on-field decision unless
you find a whistleblower, and he will be slowly phased out and you’ll never see hide nor hare of him again!
It’s a closed shop and even if the var process was broadcast live, on big, fuck off screens at the game (Note: rags & dippers refused to have these installed based on their argument that there would have to be major alterations to interior stadium layout to get this done. Do me a fucking favour!)
they’d still make the same decisions to back up the original ref!
We, and others are still being played by the system and will continue to be until someone from pigmol has enough presence and confidence in their position to bear a backbone against the yes men.
At this point that man hasn’t yet been born and we will continue to be fucked over because of our dirty oil credentials!
VAR will NOT do us any favours and it will NOT even its self out over the course of a season!
We’re 4 games in and the evidence is there’s for all to see! ....unless you wear black on a Saturday!

That’s not true, Jesus was awarded a goal & VAR told the ref you’ve missed a hand ball, take my word for it, don’t check it but disallow it.

And today was all the evidence you need to see how VAR is being used selectively.
The Toon goal was exactly the same as the Laporte handball, yet this wasn’t scrutinised to the Nth degree to find a way to disallow it.
Funny that eh?? If you believe the idiots controlling VAR will do anything except to try and fcuk us over at every chance, then you’re very blinkered.
I was waiting for Bernardo’s goal to be ruled offside today, that’s how bad it’s getting.

The only difference i could make out was that the watford defender headed it straight down onto his hand. Don't know whether that had a bearing on the decision or what.

Last edited:
I think this weekend has gone a long way to prove Var is ruining the game , run by incompetent fools at best , corrupt fuckers at worst . I know they won’t admit their mistake but it should be suspended right now or even better scrap it for good .

Fuck us and then quietly change the way its ruled so that they dont have to rule out goals for others is what i see.

Whilst that would seem very unfair to us, I'd have no problem with it - as long as they kept the same, proper interpretation of the new handball rule for all games.

At the moment though, there is not enough evidence to determine what is happening. Was the disallowed Jesus goal a mistake, or was the allowed Newcastle goal a mistake? The MOTD pundits seem to think the Newcastle goal was a mistake because they still think any touch of the ball by the hand of any attacker cannot produce a goal.

PGMOL / Swarbrick need to now come out and tell us which version of their own differing interpretations they are working towards, instead of leaving us all in the dark, as usual. That would, of course, mean they had to admit at least one mistake, but I think they are reluctant to do this.

Fuck us and then quietly change the way its ruled so that they dont have to rule out goals for others is what i see.
More than anything I’m pissed off that it stopped our winning run. We’d now be on 18 wins on the bounce without this corruption.
Instead the talk yesterday was about Liverpool’s winning streak and could they set a new record? Well put your money on that happening.

Whilst that would seem very unfair to us, I'd have no problem with it - as long as they kept the same, proper interpretation of the new handball rule for all games.

At the moment though, there is not enough evidence to determine what is happening. Was the disallowed Jesus goal a mistake, or was the allowed Newcastle goal a mistake? The MOTD pundits seem to think the Newcastle goal was a mistake because they still think any touch of the ball by the hand of any attacker cannot produce a goal.

PGMOL / Swarbrick need to now come out and tell us which version of their own differing interpretations they are working towards, instead of leaving us all in the dark, as usual. That would, of course, mean they had to admit at least one mistake, but I think they are reluctant to do this.
Better to leave it as it is for the PiGMOB. Then they can determine to use the version they need in order to get the outcome they desire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.