Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodri , vital today sniffed out danger and didnt waste a ball , he is a 7/10 every game he has been outstanding in the few games he has played and has settled into the premier league superbly , early days but it looks like Pep has done it again , he's signed a diamond.

Fernandinho, not played for a while and slipped into defence like he'd played there all season also bailed Otamendi out.

Dinho, Merlin, Serge? What a choice. All outstanding but Rodri for me. Ran the midfield like he had been there all his life.

It all came through David Silva - another wonderful performance.

My usual port of call, Eddie, had a fantastic game - clean sheet and a range of twinkle toes that tells me that he could be a replacement for any player on the team. Perhaps with a problem at CB now he could, standing at 6feet 14 inches handle any Nat Lofthouse-playalike. I thought there were over a dozen top performances. Second for second none shone brighter than Bernardo - two touches and a goal. Had they all scored a goal after two touches it could have been over 30-0. But my vote goes to Kyle. By God that tackle reminded me of the one GazBaz did on Ivanovic down in front of the CB stand. Kyle's thundersmack jangled the roof above us. And by Jeez, he can run. Over a hundred he'd have to give we FOCs in CBL3 a five yard start.

Sergio, David, Mahrez, KDB, Rodri and Ferna all have claims but I have to give to Agueroooooooooo for his two brilliant goals and some wonderfully unselfish moments when he set up/tried to set up team mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.