Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
with knee ligaments the players go for scans the next day usually , eric went straight to hospital maybe for an xray, ive got a feeling it was to check if he had broken,dislocated maybe his knee

Just watched MOTD again, he clutched the inside of the back of his knee straight away, expecting the worst.

Just got back from a "do" and there were a few Dippers in attendance , and the 1st thing one of the feral c*nts did was mention Laporte and then drew his finger across his neck to symbolise how pleased he was about his injury , they really are the lowest form of life , they want unbridled sympathy when shit happens to them , but revel in others misfortune , f*cking scouse c*nts
I just tell the three Dipper fuckers that frequent my local how much I fucking hate them (the team, not them personally) and they are a disgrace for supporting a team outside Greater Manchester that is inhabited by the most vile scum on earth, it’s really cathartic, give it a go.

with knee ligaments the players go for scans the next day usually , eric went straight to hospital maybe for an xray, ive got a feeling it was to check if he had broken,dislocated maybe his knee
Looking at the pictures it looks like he has dislocated his knee cap imho

seen the replay ,but no still pics.it was just the going straight to hospital, just doesn't seem like a acl
Could be Patellar Tendon injury, which would be bad too especially if ruptured, as would need to be treated straight away unlike ACL.
Let’s hope it’s more an impact injury as if out for lengthy period will be sorely missed.

Dislocated kneecap: 6-8 month
ACL: 7-9 month

Either way, we look a bit fucked in the centre back department for a foreseeable future.
What worries me the most is that Laporte has been the backbone of our defense since he joined us. No other defender has his top quality. No one can tell just yet how this will affect our chances to retain the league crown, but if Liverpool continue to win and Laporte is out for a long time, it doesn’t look bright for us. I’m aware that Ferna and Walker can step in but they still can’t be compared to Laporte.

I wonder if Eric Garcia is ready. Pep doesn’t seem to trust him just yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.