United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole assured us all sometime after the match that "it isn't a dip in form, it's a dip in results". I share his hope that this is the best they play this season because I can be confident that the results really will take care of themselves. The only rag match I've seen this season was the opener against Chelsea and this was a disappointing result but fairly strong evidence that neither side was any good. I haven't really seen anything of the latest wonder boy apart from on MotD so I can't really decide whether he is already better than Messi but what I have seen made me think that if he'd signed for Villa, Newcastle or even Southampton he would have been considered a good bit of business at £15m - but what on earth is a club with 1.5 billion fans, trying to nail down a place in upper mid table buying £15m one trick ponies? And will he improve? Well, Rashford looks less confident and just plain worse than he did 4 years ago... And Big Jessie still has to fulfil his potential, though he too is still young enough to have time on his side.

quality post on the cafe- Ole looks blank and stares at nothing, its his default look when things go wrong,,,, 3 pts from 18 away from home well done Ole keep it up lad

Ole says Lingard isn’t a goal scorer but he has other attributes.

Didn’t elaborate on what they were though, oddly enough.

Doesn’t score and has less assists for them than Di Maria, for an attacking midfielder.

At least he has potential, at the age of 26
Was talking to a derby fan yesterday..he says lingard waa embarrasingly poor on loan at derby,a proper clown...just 'ran in straight lines' clueless and waa soon left on the bench,with fans openly laughing at him when he came on.the derby fan did say " he was only young tho"
Lol.

I don’t get this Daniel `James love in.

The first few matches have established that he can cut in on his right foot and strike a good ball - especially when a defender, as happened yesterday, rolls out the red carpet for him to do so.

But don’t forget yesterday that he also mis hit a shot so badly it didn’t even go out for a throw in, then had an air shot when the cross came back in.

He’s a first-class diving twat, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.