Var debate 2019/20

Eh? What you on about.

He blew the whistle because Grealish went over in the box therefore the whistle HAD to be after the foul.
You said last week that if the same situation ( Laporte handball ) is ruled differently you would be moving to the corrupt camp , well it has at Newcastle , same situation different outcome . So , are you over to us now ?

I’m still fuming about that Newcastle handball! Given all the fuss about Eric’s surely they must have thought “we’d better be consistent here”. But no.

Implementation of VAR is an utter mess put PGMOL are pulling the shutters up and there appears nothing anyone can do about it

You said last week that if the same situation ( Laporte handball ) is ruled differently you would be moving to the corrupt camp , well it has at Newcastle , same situation different outcome . So , are you over to us now ?
I’m certainly fucked off with it.

Here are the options:

1) our var got it wrong on the interpretation and the Newcastle var got it right.

2) ours got it right for us and Wolves and the Newcastle var got it wrong.

3) they’re making it up as they go along based on which prick makes whatever decisions

4) they’ve taken the two points off us that they wanted.

I still can’t believe it’s 4. Yet. There’s been lots of fuck ups for various teams this season. Enough to make me suspect that they’re generally useless rather than out to get us. Having said that, if the Villa incident had happened to us in a vital moment/game, I’d never watch another game again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.