United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has in been mentioned anywhere yet that the defence they spent over £120 million pound strengthening in August has conceded in 3 of the of the 4 league games played this season. And Chelsea hit the post in the one game they did keep a clean sheet.

Bloke on BBC 606 last night said it was an hours round trip to watch his beloved United at St Mary’s. He was an utter knob - but I loved his Raggy attitude - got to wait until January to strengthen ! When will the penny drop... Ole is no good, they need a Director of Football (maybe they do buy not Wio!) And wait for it he - thought Sean Dyche is the man for the job - oh yes please. United... the gift that keeps on giving

Silly old fucker, Jesus, the state of these Rags now, when I think what we've endured for decades, with pragmatic
shrugs and self deprecation, compared to this skriking old twat who thought the good times would never end, it
fills my heart with joy.
I want to continue to see him and his ilk weeping their peepers out, up to and during the day when the bulldozers are flattening
that rusting abortion in Trafford, cheered on by mocking City fans.
Cry, cry and cry again, let's turn the whole bandwagon jumping, entitlement driven hordes into quivering jelly like wrecks.
Come on Rags, get those Kleenex's dabbing, there there.
That's what I call proper schadenfreud. (Sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.