United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that Gary Neville is possibly moving scum lite Salford to our old Carrington training centre.

We will hopefully charge the fuckers millions for the priviledge and the infestation charges for cleaning up once they disappear into oblivion .

Bloke on BBC 606 last night said it was an hours round trip to watch his beloved United at St Mary’s. He was an utter knob - but I loved his Raggy attitude - got to wait until January to strengthen ! When will the penny drop... Ole is no good, they need a Director of Football (maybe they do buy not Wio!) And wait for it he - thought Sean Dyche is the man for the job - oh yes please. United... the gift that keeps on giving

Why not camelgob?

He’d be the ideal candidate, IMHO.

Reactions: nmc
[QUOTE="David 'El Mago' Silva, post: 12027657, member: 81382"]Other than Pogba and Martial, their squad is seriously bereft of quality and there's an argument they have the worst manager in the league. I'm sticking to my prediction that they won't finish in the top six.
giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I'm sticking to mine of bottom half. Gave my reasons at the time (crap defence, messy midfield, no attack, poor manager)and, tbf, they have bought players in since then. But I've not seen anything to change my mind

I don’t get this Daniel `James love in.

The first few matches have established that he can cut in on his right foot and strike a good ball - especially when a defender, as happened yesterday, rolls out the red carpet for him to do so.

But don’t forget yesterday that he also mis hit a shot so badly it didn’t even go out for a throw in, then had an air shot when the cross came back in.

He appears to a bit of a one trick pony, cut in and shoot, once defenders realise this and stop giving him all the time and space in the world to perform his one trick, I suspect he might start to look a bit ordinary.

(For ''ordinary'' read ''shit'')

See that Gary Neville is possibly moving scum lite Salford to our old Carrington training centre.

We will hopefully charge the fuckers millions for the priviledge and the infestation charges for cleaning up once they disappear into oblivion .

I really hope that only happens if they are paying well over the odds. We can afford to have it stay empty, why the hell we might be letting them have it is beyond me.

He appears to a bit of a one trick pony, cut in and shoot, once defenders realise this and stop giving him all the time and space in the world to perform his one trick, I suspect he might start to look a bit ordinary.

(For ''ordinary'' read ''shit'')
One trick pony is a little harsh, he also has the fall to the floor without contact in his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.