Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we bin the screeching women commentary for motd ? spoilt my viewing of the lester game plus the womens game has plenty of coverage these days , just the bbc being overly pc

As a woman, I'm all for equality in some quarters but heaven above it was ear piercing. Too much for my liking anyhow.

This is the bit I don’t understand.
I do believe that the BBC are a part of the corruption alongside PiGMOB, some of the media and certain football agents. I can see how the agents and refs benefit, I just can’t fathom the benefit to the BBC.

The simple answer is that they all sit down in the private members club together. The people that run the BBC will be sharing a Port with the FA bods, the TV bosses and the blokes that run newspapers. You don't shit on someone who could do you a favour....'Oh your daughter is doing Media Studies at Cambridge is she, tell her to give me a ring and I am sure we can sort something out'.
Your an old buger, remember Payola ? orgies, drugs, prostitutes and Radio 1, bent then still bent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.