New season bets

Still early doors, how are we all doing with these?

My 7/1 on Leicester to finish above the rags looks ok still.

7/1 is decent for that.

My anual bet of us to go the Premier League unbeaten is still on at 50/1.

I did also back Liverpool to go unbeaten at Anfield in the League at 9/2. I’ll happily lose that one.

I've got about 15 individual bets on and I can't remember them all
I looked at them yesterday and they're all still on

Stuff like the top four order will finish
City
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
With Leicester being a top half finish

Then there are 400/1 bets on things like Aston Villa, Norwich and Tottenham all league games to have more than 0.5 goals (no nil nil draws)

7/1 is decent for that.

I did also back Liverpool to go unbeaten at Anfield in the League at 9/2. I’ll happily lose that one.

So it's you, WC, that nearly fuckin' jinxed us last season. Yer bet fucked us over v Palace, Leicester and NUFC! Go and get yer money back!

I did three of those bets;

Arsenal and Spurs
Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea
Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool

All up after week one so safe to say I've already all the winnings spent
Only four games each obviously but I reckon they've got real a chance.

They've either got a good attack or a shite defence to be fair

7/1 is decent for that.

Decent odds for Liverpool that. Would have piled on that if I saw it. Anfield - fucking hate that place. Last time I went we got done 4-3 under Pep - horrible crowd, horrible place, never again!

Just seen segio is 20/1 for pfa player of season if he carrys on like he is over next 8 games he may golden boot and player of the year in the bag.

Can anyone recommend a good online bookie? bet365 have become useless. The app is going down etc.

Do a few lines on both teams to score for 5 or 6 games. Been 1 goal away for the last 4 weeks.

I did actually win £85 today though on a random mixed accumulator. Had Northampton BTTS and Woking BTTS. Leicester v Bournemouth for both teams to score but no draw, Newcastle game under 2.5 goals and the Everton game for over 2.5 goals. £5 won me £85

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.