Would You Keep Fern At Centre Half.....

I thought Dino was awesome yesterday. Never beaten to the ball, read the game perfectly, and played it out from the back like vintage Vk. Obviously Brighton don't have as strong a front line as others, so I'm not sure if he'd look as composed against Liverpool or Tottenham but the signs are good. My biggest concern about playing him there is we are back to Gundogan as the alternative to Rodri which I don't think is great.

I think Stones or Otamendi would be pretty peeved if they were fit and benched so that Fern could play in their place.

Having said that I do think that Fern could do a great job against most teams and if he playing well at centre half then the position should be his.
It’s not about individual players, it’s about what’s best for Manchester City.

pep will sort it out by making sure the team don't concede many freekicks and corners, we don't actually let teams have many chances,so I think we will be alright, however last 5 minute bombardments could get a bit squeaky bum if eric is out

With three games a week coming up Fernandinho will have plenty of games at Centre back.

Decide which combination will be the best to face Liverpool at Anfield and make them the default option. Probably stones and otamendi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.