Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri on @Laporte: “He's a very important player for the team and it's going to be tough without him. We've lost two big players. Leroy and now 'Aymer'. This is football, this is how it works, but I think we have enough in the team to cope with it..."

“We have to support our team-mate, we hope he's going to be back soon and we have to stay together to fix this kind of moment. It's good that the team will be close and together. it's what we have to do, there is nothing more we can do than that."

I’m hopeful it wasn’t ligament damage as he seemed to go straight to the ambulance. If it was ligaments he wouldn’t have gone straight to hospital (e.g. Sane, De Bruyne and Mendy). I was thinking a fracture or break and 2/2.5 months. Pure guesswork, although I’ve had both so it’s kind of informed from a patient side, that said the pain on his face says ligaments as that’s far more painful.

Rodri on @Laporte: “He's a very important player for the team and it's going to be tough without him. We've lost two big players. Leroy and now 'Aymer'. This is football, this is how it works, but I think we have enough in the team to cope with it..."

“We have to support our team-mate, we hope he's going to be back soon and we have to stay together to fix this kind of moment. It's good that the team will be close and together. it's what we have to do, there is nothing more we can do than that."
he's hoping he's back soon too!

I love the forum - it's a great vehicle for sharing ideas and thoughts on the club.

When it comes to injuries though let's leave it to the club to provide accurate updates.

From what I've read so far on here it's between 4 weeks and Aymeric never playing again (alright the rest of the season).

I wish him a speedy recovery, however long that takes, and that he can show the form of the last 14 months when he comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.