City's New Kits - 2019/20

Does anyone know if they're gonna restock the replica? It's such a class shirt I'd hate to miss it. Not even all that easy to find on the dodgy Chinese sites

Thanks but that doesn’t account for it. I changed currency and paid in GBP. I went back into the website about a half hour ago and it was showing £65. Now it’s gone back to €90 which changes to £81 when you change the currency to GBP. Bizarre. There is no justification for the difference and having bought many items in the shop over the years I have never seen a difference before. Having not received an explanation on the phone I have emailed customer service tonight. For the benefit of anyone who has been ripped off with the £81 charge I’ll update when I receive a response.

This same issue came up a few weeks ago. See the below post from page 394. It seems Irish customers are being charged far higher prices for the same products.

No confusion....

BHrioXw.png

As I said, €90 for the "replica" and €120 for the "authentic". Add on postage (€8 or 10, depending on whether you want standard or express delivery), and you're looking at over a ton for the replica. And the (presumably replica) shirt is the same one I posted the picture of earlier, on sale here for €75.

Anyone that has ordered the limited editon shirt had any movement on their order yet?

Mine is still stuck on "picking", have emailed the club but so far not had a reply

Anyone that has ordered the limited editon shirt had any movement on their order yet?

Mine is still stuck on "picking", have emailed the club but so far not had a reply

Nope, still "order not currently tracked", although the money has been taken.

Well I am fuming, just rang them and despite taking my money and being one of the first to order at 7:34 am it looks like my order cant be fulfilled!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.