Would You Keep Fern At Centre Half.....

I'd rather see Walker there ahead of him and give Cancelo a chance to play RB.

if La Porte has a long term injury, sadly, and Stones is fit again?

Or would you play Otamendi and Stones, when Stones is fit?

Thought Fern looked great at centre half Yesterday.

Fern hasn’t got the height, but we all know he’s a great tackler, he can head the ball, he can pass the ball, reads the game brilliantly, is fast enough, and is a leader on the pitch.

I agree with all of what you say about Ferandinho but I think your final point is the most important. He's a leader.

Ironically, the best chance of successfully converting Fernandinho into a centre back would be if he were playing alongside Laporte.

always thought this, good call, Fern is ideal back up and could rotate with rodri.

beats me how we think a defensive midfielder cant defend, some seem to think it is a totally different game. Football is simple game why complicate !

fern is a class player, will take to it like a duck in water and not complain.

The disrespect to Stones is unbelievable. The lad picked up a couple of niggles, but before that he was once again showing signs of being the player we saw at the start of last season / growing into the potential we signed. Stones all day when fit.

The disrespect to Stones is unbelievable. The lad picked up a couple of niggles, but before that he was once again showing signs of being the player we saw at the start of last season / growing into the potential we signed. Stones all day when fit.
I've got a lot of time for John, like you I think he gets a bit of a rough deal sometimes. He needs some game time under his belt. Hopefully the international break will help with his recovery and he will be back for the Norwich /Watford games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.