Pep on why we didn't replace Vinny

Major error not to buy a CB, Otto has always one mistake in him ever game and Stones far too unreliable and prone to injuries.

Just hope we can get through to January and somehow pick someone up.

Major error not to buy a CB, Otto has always one mistake in him ever game and Stones far too unreliable and prone to injuries.

Who do you think would be the right signing? I don’t think Maguire would, he’d want first team football every week and definitely wouldn’t get that here

So all those whinging we should of bought a centre back, Well we couldn't reasoning we cant afford it! Proof again that we are self sufficient living within our means!

Report that you fcuking media and not with sarcastic headlines.

Last edited:
Who do you think would be the right signing? I don’t think Maguire would, he’d want first team football every week and definitely wouldn’t get that here
Perfect signing for us, would have fitted in easily and quickly, crazy transfer fee agreed, but that's the market value.

Either a terrible excuse or the transfer strategy was a bit floored.

It's only a 'major error' when Pep says that it is. He's said that there are alternatives within the squad and he clearly believes that there are players that are versatile and intelligent enough to cover for the loss of laporte.

No offence but I'm siding with what Pep thinks rather than your crap post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.