Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen picture on bbc website
Looks like knee cap dislocation if you look at the pic as you cannot see his right knee cap as compared to his left knee
Will be out 4-6 months at best if that’s true

Just seen picture on bbc website
Looks like knee cap dislocation if you look at the pic as you cannot see his right knee cap as compared to his left knee
Will be out 4-6 months at best if that’s true
Is this the image you are on about? Those look like quadriceps muscles to me. I hope you are right though. Googled knee cap disclocation and appears to be a relatively minor injury.

_108576040_laportebodygetty.jpg

Looks like hes feigning injury if you ask me. Work shy lazy fecker. Probably hanging around with Sane too much.

Were too soft on them. We really are. I blame Pep. Theres no way Ole would stand for these injury claims.

Is this the image you are on about? Those look like quadriceps muscles to me. I hope you are right though. Googled knee cap disclocation and appears to be a relatively minor injury.

Yep
That’s the pic
You cannot see his knee cap on the right but it’s clearly visible on the left. The knee cap dislocated to the outer side of the knee by rupturing the ligament which holds it in place. He will need an mpfl (medial patellofemoral ligament) repair which as you say is not a major thing and should prevent the dislocation from happening again.
It would explain why he had to go to hospital as the knee cap will have had to be reduced back into place as an emergency measure...

If Rodri is saying publicly that we have now lost two players, first Leroy and now Eric, then I am inclined to believe that he will be out for 5-6 months.

Yep
That’s the pic
You cannot see his knee cap on the right but it’s clearly visible on the left. The knee cap dislocated to the outer side of the knee by rupturing the ligament which holds it in place. He will need an mpfl (medial patellofemoral ligament) repair which as you say is not a major thing and should prevent the dislocation from happening again.
It would explain why he had to go to hospital as the knee cap will have had to be reduced back into place as an emergency measure...
How long would that take to heal?

i dislocated my kneecap in similar circumstances, at least 2 months before i was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.