Opening Up The Family (North) Stand To Everyone Has Worked

The club need to explain to your mate,I have bought my match ticket for the Watford game and have never had problem in that stand.

Probably need to explain it to me as well - season ticket holder of 30 odd years and we used to sit in north stand level one but got kicked out and relocated to CBL3 when it was turned into a family stand.

I did not see one game this weekend where there weren't loads of empty seats, apart from the old firm derby. In fact some of the crowds were pitiful. Newcastle could only muster 44k.
I agree with what you're implying (pretty much every club has issues with empty seats). However, it's worth pointing out that a significant number of Newcastle fans haven't bought tickets this season in protest of Mike Ashley.

I agree with what you're implying (pretty much every club has issues with empty seats). However, it's worth pointing out that a significant number of Newcastle fans haven't bought tickets this season in protest of Mike Ashley.
I doubt any toon fans thought the reasons for us having emptys could've been in 'protest' against uefa or exhorbitant costs of going to wemberlee for semis when they were mocking us but point taken.

Personally I think the club or any club for that should have a family stand kids are the future, and cheaper tickets in that area is a must it's not cheap as you all know so taking a family of 4 can be expensive.

Personally I think the club or any club for that should have a family stand kids are the future, and cheaper tickets in that area is a must it's not cheap as you all know so taking a family of 4 can be expensive.

Level 2 of the North Stand will become the family focused part of the stadium. This makes sense.

North Stand Level 1 will officially return to being available to any seasoncard member or match day attender.

The idea behind the `Family Stand` was a good one. It was simply too big hence the intention, in light of experience and review, to concentrate `family` groups in Level 2.

We are the North Stand. The entire and full Level 1 will be so much better for this.

FootballSense, A moment ago Edit Delete Report Send Private Message

I doubt any toon fans thought the reasons for us having emptys could've been in 'protest' against uefa or exhorbitant costs of going to wemberlee for semis when they were mocking us but point taken.
True, I suppose it's hard to compare our fanbases.

Due to a lack of any recent success, their fans would probably sell their homes for a cup final appearance. They'd go mad for a Champions League appearance. So I can see why they get upset when we 'only' get 50,000 fans to a champions league group game. If they visited Wembley 4x a season and realised how corrupt UEFA is they would be the same as us!

I just hate the stupid, banter-merchant, point scoring between fans. We'd be so much more powerful together! :P

I don't think we need a family stand. Simple solution - make all parts of the ground cheaper for families. Dilute them throughout the ground. Maybe have one specific singing end which is aimed at your typical, hardcore type fan. But to put a 'family stand' label on a certain part of the ground only encourages fans to sit back, relax and expect other supporters to do the heavy lifting with the atmosphere!

Not officially. It was still classed as the Family Stand. City have only recently confirmed that the NS will be opened up to anyone who wants to buy a ticket in there.

Ive bought a ticket in there last season and the season before. On my own.

What would be good is for some games that proberbly wont sell out especialy cup games is to charge Adults £15 and kids a quid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.