Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson could have saved a 100 mph shot by diving full length, parried it to himself, ran the full length of the pitch beating 6 players, nutmegging another 2, beating another 2 on the way back before turning and volleying in from 50 yards. It still wouldnt feature on MOTD GOTM

Why is Garth Crooks still given a platform? His team of the week every single week just contains Van Dijk and Alisson (Adrian while Alisson’s injured) plus anyone else that scored, no actual recognition of performances or contributions other than goals

Why is Garth Crooks still given a platform? His team of the week every single week just contains Van Dijk and Alisson (Adrian while Alisson’s injured) plus anyone else that scored, no actual recognition of performances or contributions other than goals

i remember a few year back,he picked Rooney in his team of the week,he was actually injured and never even played.

It's interesting, but ever predictable, how the RDAHMeedya operate. Adrian playing for West Ham was one of the biggest serial time wasters at goal kicks football has seen in 150 years - can't remember the last one but he probably played for Newton Heath. He goes to LFC and FF have a slot that just oozes Tate and Lyle golden syrup down the outside of my telly. Lucy Bronze leaves City and the column inches and telly coverage that follow is just remarkable. Not much was made of the nutmeg Lucy performed on her own goal line the other night, though! Had that been City's goal line it'd still be looping on the BBC website, just as the Abbie McManus backpass did last season. Sancho at Dortmund becomes local and national news the day he leaves MCFC with accompanying dross about 'chances' in the first team and Pep's lack of vision re blooding youth players. Ne'er a column inch when he was up and down the wing at The Academy. The RDAHMAFC - the whole stinking mess or 'em.

Jermaine Jenas has his faults but i'm happy that even as an ex Tottenham player he is prepared to call out Harry Kane for what he is, well as near as he can without calling him a fucking diving cheating bastard . Harry Kane ..... paraphrasing "it was 50/50 , i was shielding the ball and run across the back of me, if VAR didn't give it fair enough" What a load of shit he's trying to sell , should have been booked

Jermaine Jenas has his faults but i'm happy that even as an ex Tottenham player he is prepared to call out Harry Kane for what he is, well as near as he can without calling him a fucking diving cheating bastard . Harry Kane ..... paraphrasing "it was 50/50 , i was shielding the ball and run across the back of me, if VAR didn't give it fair enough" What a load of shit he's trying to sell , should have been booked
One of Germ Genius' principal faults is that he has no brain.

Jermaine Jenas has his faults but i'm happy that even as an ex Tottenham player he is prepared to call out Harry Kane for what he is, well as near as he can without calling him a fucking diving cheating bastard . Harry Kane it was 50/50 , i was shielding the ball and run across the back of me, if VAR didn't give it fair enough. What a load of shit he's trying to sell , should have been booked

This is becoming a regular thing with certain players, Kane, Vardy and Grealish have been doing this regularly, Kane clearly gets between the ball and the defender then allows rather than concentrating on using the ball he awaits the player to make minor contact and falls down, what makes this one worse is the way he extends both legs to propel himself forward. Vardy is a worse offender he runs after a ball at a 100 miles an hour into the area, then as a defender get close he slams the brakes on allows the defender to touch him and falls over.

This is becoming a regular thing with certain players, Kane, Vardy and Grealish have been doing this regularly, Kane clearly gets between the ball and the defender then allows rather than concentrating on using the ball he awaits the player to make minor contact and falls down, what makes this one worse is the way he extends both legs to propel himself forward. Vardy is a worse offender he runs after a ball at a 100 miles an hour into the area, then as a defender get close he slams the brakes on allows the defender to touch him and falls over.

I first saw that 'phenomenon' when that Irish CF who played for Wolves, can't remember his name, did it at The Etihad. Joleoninho followed him and ran into the back of him. The guy just made sure the anchors were on inside the area! Cheating bastards.

Yep Vardy is another diving bastard, agreed that he is worse than Kane. Both Kane and Vardy are not shy about dishing it out though, if either of them were on the receiving end of a proper hard tackle, it wouldn't be too soon. Both have stuck the boot in against City in the past . They seem to have a charmed life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.