Var debate 2019/20

100% confirmation of CORRUPTION!!!

VAR didn’t notice the handball in the Newcastle game, get fucked you lying, cheating, corrupt set of cúnts.

Is that what they are saying ?

I haven't even seen the incident, but without looking I'm pretty sure it wasn't harder to spot than Laporte's, as I've never fucking seen a handball harder to spot than Laporte's.

That's really worrying if they are claiming that. It means they are trying harder to disallow our goals.

Is that what they are saying ?

I haven't even seen the incident, but without looking I'm pretty sure it wasn't harder to spot than Laporte's, as I've never fucking seen a handball harder to spot than Laporte's.

That's really worrying if they are claiming that. It means they are trying harder to disallow our goals.
They are exactly saying that. VAR maybe didn’t have the same view!! WTF
They need called out

Dermot on the Newcastle goal - "It didn't get picked up, whether it's eh'm because they were trying to keep the game flowing, do it as quickly as possible, whether it be they didn't have that angle we've got here, I don't know".

It's a fucking goal Dermot, they don't need to keep the fucking game flowing, there is a fucking VAR check after every goal and fucking YES they have every fucking angle you corrupt fucking bastards.

We would have been top of the league with 18 straight wins if it wasn't for these clowns and they are continuing to get away with it.

First time I’ve seen this Ref watch, what a lying twat he his.
The clubs should be challenging these c@nts, they are making it up as they go along

We should be suing those fckers in the Bar box who are corrupt to fcuk they take there time to show the Laporte handball but another game they are lax we lose the league by 1/2 points its down to those cheating Fcukers and we should call them out on it! There is no fallback for being shit getting the fundementals wrong they just turn up and carry on there corrupt cheating.

Annoys me that City just take it , like we take all the media shit & lies , try fighting back for a fucking change .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.