Var debate 2019/20

Youd think that the people that most would want this sham sorted would be Villa and City and anyone else who's lost points directly. So if they aren't pulling together an emergency meeting or some other action, should we the fans) bother getting too upset?

Youd think that the people that most would want this sham sorted would be Villa and City and anyone else who's lost points directly. So if they aren't pulling together an emergency meeting or some other action, should we the fans) bother getting too upset?
If the club won’t fight back why the fuck should we, just sack the game altogether.

We should be suing those fckers in the Bar box who are corrupt to fcuk they take there time to show the Laporte handball but another game they are lax we lose the league by 1/2 points its down to those cheating Fcukers and we should call them out on it! There is no fallback for being shit getting the fundementals wrong they just turn up and carry on there corrupt cheating.
Can’t disagree mate

It’s more his comments afterwards essentially justifying it, saying he knew the defender was tired so stepped across him to force the challenge. I thought he had purposefully instigated the incident last week when the defender fell over and Kane fell over him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that occasion and said it could have gone either way because it was difficult to tell.

Now he’s told us all he’s a cheating cúnt I think he should be banned for trying to deceive the referee on two occasions now.

I know people will say he’s justified and if the defender makes an error/challenge he’s got every right to go down but that’s cheating in my book. We know players do it but it doesn’t make it right.

Kane had to wait that long for Sokratis to catch him up so he could back into him he was almost at a standstill.

It’s more his comments afterwards essentially justifying it, saying he knew the defender was tired so stepped across him to force the challenge. I thought he had purposefully instigated the incident last week when the defender fell over and Kane fell over him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that occasion and said it could have gone either way because it was difficult to tell.

Now he’s told us all he’s a cheating cúnt I think he should be banned for trying to deceive the referee on two occasions now.

I know people will say he’s justified and if the defender makes an error/challenge he’s got every right to go down but that’s cheating in my book. We know players do it but it doesn’t make it right.
Ban 'Arry 'Otspur?!?!
England captain, hero and proper geezer?!?!
Perish the thought.
Chas'll be spinning in his grave.
Rabbit Rabbit.

Cheating tw@t

The clubs and the premier league will sort it out quickly if as I predict large numbers of fans simply stop going.

If this farce continues like it has with selective var for some games and absolute scrutiny in others , my family won’t be renewing our season tickets next season. It’s that simple.

I don’t go to the game to feel I have been absolutely stiffed.

Is that what they are saying ?

I haven't even seen the incident, but without looking I'm pretty sure it wasn't harder to spot than Laporte's, as I've never fucking seen a handball harder to spot than Laporte's.

That's really worrying if they are claiming that. It means they are trying harder to disallow our goals.
Exactly mate, the Newcastle one is clear as day. It’s not intentional at all as it comes off the defenders head on to his arm, however it then falls directly to the Newcastle player to score. Dermot tried claiming it wasn’t visible in real-time and from the camera angles VAR saw and that they weren’t “looking for handball”, absolute bollocks. Laporte’s wasn’t visible in real-time and I’ve still not seen conclusive proof it even hit Laporte’s arm/hand.

It’s as clear proof as anyone could ever wish to see of corruption in the game.

Exactly mate, the Newcastle one is clear as day. It’s not intentional at all as it comes off the defenders head on to his arm, however it then falls directly to the Newcastle player to score. Dermot tried claiming it wasn’t visible in real-time and from the camera angles VAR saw and that they weren’t “looking for handball”, absolute bollocks. Laporte’s wasn’t visible in real-time and I’ve still not seen conclusive proof it even hit Laporte’s arm/hand.

It’s as clear proof as anyone could ever wish to see of corruption in the game.
They’ll be along in a minute to defend it don’t you worry, the game is corrupt , all the evidence you need is right there .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.