Var debate 2019/20

He’s trying to say they missed it , trying to snake out of the truth , damage limitation exercise if you ask me .
Until they come out and show the Newcastle hand ball var views it is hard to not to regard some of our decisions as an agenda.
Someone from the club should be on the phone asking for an explanation re- dermots comments

Resolutely and stubbornly defending the indefensible - that must be Dermot's job-description. How about we settle on mouthpiece for incompetence and corruption?

It did go to VAR,thats my point,how can they say there was nothing wrong with the tackle?
Yeh - it's forgiveable for an official to miss something in real time on the pitch (player may have been blocking his line of sight, looking at something else etc), but for an official to see that from every angle and every speed and not want to over turn the onfield ref is pathetic at best.

It’s more his comments afterwards essentially justifying it, saying he knew the defender was tired so stepped across him to force the challenge. I thought he had purposefully instigated the incident last week when the defender fell over and Kane fell over him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that occasion and said it could have gone either way because it was difficult to tell.

Now he’s told us all he’s a cheating cúnt I think he should be banned for trying to deceive the referee on two occasions now.

I know people will say he’s justified and if the defender makes an error/challenge he’s got every right to go down but that’s cheating in my book. We know players do it but it doesn’t make it right.
David Beckham engineering an early suspension against Wales springs to mind.......

I don't subscribe to the bent against City theory but I am struggling to see how VAR spots our handball but not Newcastle's. Dermot shrugging and saying Var just missed Newcastle's handball actually made me want to punch him in the face!

The dis allowed Villa goal made many people want to punch someone and evidently they did.
The referees are not fit for purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.