Would You Keep Fern At Centre Half.....

I'd play stones and i'd also look to give Walker a go and Cancelo at RB. Fdinho is the fall back, we should try other options before picking him there every week.

For big games I want Fern in the team be it in midfield or defense - a true leader

Back 3 I guess sometimes

Cancelo Walker Stones(Ferna) Otamendi Mendy(Zin)

I think he'd struggle in big games, particularly given that Laporte has provided a lot of cover for Zinchenko who isn't a natural left back. If we get Mendy back soon then perhaps.

I think he'd struggle in big games, particularly given that Laporte has provided a lot of cover for Zinchenko who isn't a natural left back. If we get Mendy back soon then perhaps.
Missing Laporte will further test the frailties of Zinchenko's LB defensive duty and it's a concern, especially when Otamendi lunges in with rash challenges that he'll no doubt be doing when trying to cover space for Zinks. As for Mendy, great going forward when fit but he's hardly ever fit. And he(like Zinks) goes AWOL in defence. LB was a problem we thought we'd sorted when Mendy signed. Angelino looks too raw to be trusted thus far based on his pre season games. We still have a LB problem, moreso now Laporte cannot cover LB void for.

No need to panic To much Stones and Otamendi are more then capable at playing at the back. Luckily for us our fixtures are not to testing at the moment so hopefully Laporte won’t be out for to long.

Stones and otamendi need to be first choice.
Ferna can be back up to those for when they get injured or need a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.