Knowsley Safari Park

Those monkeys are clinical. They spend half your trip studying your wipers and interior trim trying to work out how to destroy both.

The other half they do the damage, with the odd piss on your windscreen as an added bonus.

I love it, but am always happy to leave with a car intact.

You can drive round it and watch other silly fuckers having their cars vandalised. My kids were pissed off because their grandad wouldn't drive through it last week, but when he took me (in about 78 I think) the baboons had half the parts off our shitty old lada estate so he won't go near them.
Correct answer! park up the other side of the fence and watch the carnage.. haha!

Used to go through the enclosure, not too worried about a wiper or a washer jet, however, went to Longleat about 3 years ago, we paid extra to go in a big 4x4 truck with a guide, and witnessed a Ford Focus have all 4 rear parking sensors popped out, they were hanging about 2 inches down for a small period of time, before the monkeys came back and ripped them all clean out! Must be at least £500 to replace 4 parking sensors, and superficial damage to the bodywork.

Having seen that, I wouldn't risk it any more.

Tip

When the big ape sits on your roof and starts taking a piss try an emergency stop.

Took the kids when they were small, went through the monkey enclosure (in the car obviously - ha!), never again... they're bloody animals!
There was a gang of them, led by the usual Big Baboon who started on the wipers, aerial and wing mirrors. Found if you drove fast then applied the brakes it cleared the car! (Only joking Knowsley staff) the @ast!@ds managed to hang on!!

We have one at home now.. makes a lovely cup of tea , drinks it himself mind !!

What really, in a safari park as well. Who'd have thought that!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.