City's New Kits - 2019/20

Let us know how you get on. The operator I spoke to put me on hold while he supposedly checked with the warehouse. He came back with "Its out of stock"

Have just received a email confirming my order!its been dispatched and a tracking number great joy and happiness
Until I read further they are using Hermes Ffs as a courier service will have to check roof and all bins on street to see where they have left item when they eventually get round to delivering it

Our replicas arrived today.
I was really after the authentic but biggest was XL when I logged on so was a bit miffed and went for a replica
and a L for the lad.
Was really surprised to see them on sale at 7.40am tho.
Really sorry for you lads struggling with your orders, hope you all get sorted.

My 125 years shirt (the cheaper replica version, not the limited edition) arrived today. Size medium and it's a bit......snug. Obviously that's down to Puma's sizing :-)

If anyone missed out or still wants one, happy to sell on for the £58.50 I paid (£65 minus the seasoncard discount) to save the hassle of sending it back. PM if interested.

Mine arrived today & also a Medium but it fits me fine. A touch smaller than my Umbro & Retro shirts but still a good fit. To be fair, I can see that for anyone bordering on Medium to Large it could be tight. I'm bordering on Small to Medium so not a problem. That's the risk we all take ordering replica shirts online - it can be a bit of a shot in the dark. It would be helpful if these kit Manufacturers could get some sort of consistency in sizing. Love the shirt though & hope you get sorted.

Have just received a email confirming my order!its been dispatched and a tracking number great joy and happiness
Until I read further they are using Hermes Ffs as a courier service will have to check roof and all bins on street to see where they have left item when they eventually get round to delivering it

Glad you got sorted :)

No email for me yet. Just received an text from City and got excited until I read it. Just a reminders that City women’s tickets are on sale :(

Had an email to say mine boxed 125 has been dispatched...click on the tracking link: "sorry, no order with this tracking number"

FFS

Just checked and my limited edition and beautifully boxed shirt order has been cancelled.
Nothing from city to inform me and PayPal account not credited. Really peed off ,my order went in at 8.03

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.