Var debate 2019/20

He talked about the Laporte handball and Corruption,
I am not sure if you were trying to make a point,or did not finish your post.
At least the poster I replied to was giving an opinion, even if it was very flawed.
100% confirmation of CORRUPTION!!!

VAR didn’t notice the handball in the Newcastle game, get fucked you lying, cheating, corrupt set of cúnts.
this is the post you quoted

At no time does he use the word Laporte or even refer to Laporte or City.
Are you Neil Swarbrick by any chance?

I would love to see some young ex-pros, fit, know the rules setting up a limited company to challenge pigmol. Be plenty of lads around, can’t all be agents etc.
I know huge task and reality not possible, but until there is competition then pigmol will continue to set the rules and protect incompetence.
There’s a thread on is football bent, well if it is, I would start with the refs, not the players

That just reminds me. Whilst Moss was wheezing his way around the Etihad, 34 year old Michael Oliver was sitting in front of a screen. That shows the incompetence of Riley in not using his assets to their stregths. The likes of retired refs like Fat Phil Dowd and that Yorkshire man who always favoured the rags could be used to sit behind the screens whilst the fitter ones did the running around. I am not sure how fair they would be but if the match referee was more able to keep up with play then the VAR would not be needed so much.

Its all a complete bollocks.

this is the post you quoted

At no time does he use the word Laporte or even refer to Laporte or City.
Are you Neil Swarbrick by any chance?
Interestingly the VAR referee for the LaPorte incident and denied the goal was Graham Scott. If I remember rightly he was relegated to board monitor, for being late for the Chelsea game I believe it was on the Sunday following his brain freeze. Strangely, as it happens, it appears he's not been seen since.

Interestingly the VAR referee for the LaPorte incident and denied the goal was Graham Scott. If I remember rightly he was relegated to board monitor, for being late for the Chelsea game I believe it was on the Sunday following his brain freeze. Strangely, as it happens, it appears he's not been seen since.

I cannot work out if you are joking or not? From my understanding he reffed the Newcastle v Watford match.

Last edited:
If it’s fixed. Why are you bothering with football anymore? I wouldn’t be.

Might as well ask why do you keep drinking when you know it's bad for you? Why do still smoke or shoot smack when you know it'll ruin your life and the lives of people who love you? Why do you keep gambling when you've lost the lot? Why do you keep trying to shag young birds when you're a pensioner? It's because you can't forget the rush.

That just reminds me. Whilst Moss was wheezing his way around the Etihad, 34 year old Michael Oliver was sitting in front of a screen. That shows the incompetence of Riley in not using his assets to their stregths. The likes of retired refs like Fat Phil Dowd and that Yorkshire man who always favoured the rags could be used to sit behind the screens whilst the fitter ones did the running around. I am not sure how fair they would be but if the match referee was more able to keep up with play then the VAR would not be needed so much.

Its all a complete bollocks.
Although if the unfit ones spend most of their time sat at Stockley they’ll become even more unfit. And then if they’re needed because of say a flu epidemic they’ll be even worse

Might as well ask why do you keep drinking when you know it's bad for you? Why do still smoke or shoot smack when you know it'll ruin your life and the lives of people who love you? Why do you keep gambling when you've lost the lot? Why do you keep trying to shag young birds when you're a pensioner? It's because you can't forget the rush.
Whoever you are, stop following me about and monitoring my habits. It’s weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.