Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being reported on twitter he has done his ligament pretty bad and will be out 4/5 months

Being reported on twitter he has done his ligament pretty bad and will be out 4/5 months

Although it’s ‘IndyKalia’ - not sure how reputable he is. Used to come out with loads of shite when I was younger r.e. transfers

Fair point. However, It’s probably true isn’t it.. we are all bracing ourselves for him to miss most of the season
that doesn't mean some random on twitter has the inside track though. It just means everybody is fearing the worst

Im not saying it's not but you have deduced this from that tweet how?

I initially hoped it was muscular because of wrong accounts on him reaching for the back of his knee. Hearing that he needs to go to Cugat to check on his knee is indicating they know the issue with the stability, hence my conclusion it is one of those two unfortunately.

How can you diagnose this based on that info?

It is the first time I have seen someone confirm it is the knee where the issue is, where as before I worked on the assumption that he had pain around his (ie not specifically the joint). Noe that a source has confirmed it along with with the fact that Cugat needs to take a look is a worrying sign. However, it may no necessarily mean it requires surgery. I am just adding my thoughts to the topic.

no point guessing.....but surprised no-one has posted this picture that is going round on twitter in the last hour....just passing it on! (note: knee brace and crutches...)

EDewMIzXsAEnJb_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.