City's New Kits - 2019/20

Had an email to say mine boxed 125 has been dispatched...click on the tracking link: "sorry, no order with this tracking number"

FFS
I've got the same situation regards lack of tracking, that'll be down to Hermes/City not having not matched up the numbers yet for delivery
Dispatched is better than cancelled, it'll sort itself out :)

I know eBay is an arena for con artists and upsellers but have a look on ebay for Manchester City 125, someone has sold the boxed 125 shirt for £240, £150, trying to sell a boxed at £324.99, £325. but my fave is at £1894, plus of course, shipping, ouch

Last edited:
Had a look at the aniversary shirt in jd in town, they had loads left @ £65 but what they had was pulled to fuck like the kappa shirts shiny blue

Ordered a large at 07.47. Rang them Friday evening. Said I should get an update tomorrow(Tuesday). Money has already been take. Fingers crossed.

Had a look at the aniversary shirt in jd in town, they had loads left @ £65 but what they had was pulled to fuck like the kappa shirts shiny blue

Shite quality aren't they. Mine already had a pull on it when I took it out the packet. Will be sending it back, unsure whether to send it via post or pop down, bit of a pain due to international break as I wasn't planning on being around the area til the next game.

Got mine for my birthday on Friday tried it on fitted ok so cut the tags off, it needed a bit of a iron that's when i noticed the pull in it on the shoulder fortunately it not very noticeable but not happy £58.50 but sold out in large so wouldn't be able to swap it

Got mine for my birthday on Friday tried it on fitted ok so cut the tags off, it needed a bit of a iron that's when i noticed the pull in it on the shoulder fortunately it not very noticeable but not happy £58.50 but sold out in large so wouldn't be able to swap it

Same for me now in a medium. May buy one at sports direct. Why would they go to the effort of designing such a nice kit and promotional effort and use such shite material. You could get a better made top for 8 quid by karrimor.

I’m still puzzled. What colour is it exactly?

If you look at the 4 pictures of it on https://mobile.twitter.com/City_Xtra they’re all different shades of blue.

Can someone who has one say which of the 4 pics is the colour the shirt actually is. Hoping it’s the David Silva one.

I received mine today. I think the shade is too dark personally. It’s quite a bit darker than the ‘Centurions’ shirt. Not sure I like it to be honest. The shirt is great, the shade is wrong.

I've checked again this morning and the tracking link works now. Ok it only says picking but it's a start :-) and that on the Hermes site......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.