Lorenzo Gonzalez

Think he may struggle a bit at NAC, but hopefully i'm wrong.
A bit too early for him? more experience/development needed?

Possibly,but he strikes me as a kid with a winners mentality and one who loves a challenge.Hopefully he won't,but if he does,it certainly wont be through a lack of trying.

A bit too early for him? more experience/development needed?

Possibly,but he strikes me as a kid with a winners mentality and one who loves a challenge.Hopefully he won't,but if he does,it certainly wont be through a lack of trying.

I wouldn't say he's particularly clinical and he's only small, despite his stockiness, so i can see him ending up on the bench an awful lot. I think his speed will be cancelled out a lot by experience and it may throw him. I might be wrong but its just a gut instinct that he'll take time to adapt to the men's game and therefore won't find himself playing much. Hopefully im wrong, and he does have the right attitude as you've pointed out.

I wouldn't say he's particularly clinical and he's only small, despite his stockiness, so i can see him ending up on the bench an awful lot. I think his speed will be cancelled out a lot by experience and it may throw him. I might be wrong but its just a gut instinct that he'll take time to adapt to the men's game and therefore won't find himself playing much. Hopefully im wrong, and he does have the right attitude as you've pointed out.
Yep,i can see the physicality issue.Hes a powerhouse package,but he is still very much a boy.He wont yet have the full ability to handle some monster defenders but hopefully he will gain and learn plenty from the experience.

I'm interested to see how he does at Malaga. If I recall he was pretty highly rated when he came in from Switzerland but always seemed a level below our best prospects once he got here. Good luck Lorenzo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.