United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd. need a big performance against Leicester if they carry on with the shit they been turning out the trap door might just open again with Ole falling through it They're sacking managers faster than us in the 80s, the worry is they might fall on somebody half competent.
The thing is, like us in the bad times, top managers will avoid them, as will top players. They are getting a rep for instability. Their name will always attract some, but less and less as time goes on.
My heart bleeds for them, honest.

The thing is, like us in the bad times, top managers will avoid them, as will top players. They are getting a rep for instability. Their name will always attract some, but less and less as time goes on.
My heart bleeds for them, honest.

They are already at that point. Any big name now is going for the coin and that just gives them internal instability. That they have absolutely no forward planning is only worsening their plight.

They are done. Will take at least 5 years to become anything like a challenger.

Pogba is the epitome of the FIFA/YouTube generation.

Get a shit haircut, wear bright coloured boots, score the odd long range goal, do a shit dance celebration and become popular with the kids.

He’s all style and no substance and anyone who thinks he’s anything more than an average PL midfielder wants their eyes testing.

The World Cup summed him up. One good game out of six and people still talk about him being one on the players of the tournament.

He’s a proper hype job and don’t even get me started on Lingard.
Oh, go on, tells us your thoughts about Lingard :)

Rags have Leicester at home, West Ham away, Arsenal and liverpool at home in there next 5 I think. Ole will be taking his wheel back to Norway by the end of October unfortunately.

Ouch. I can’t see more than 6 points. So 11 after 8 max. No top 4 for them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.