Extension for David , please

As I understand it, Magic Dave was offered a two year extension.
He made his decision that he only wanted to stay for one more season though.
So enjoy watching him play this season and accept that he will leave at the end of it.
It will leave me with a tear in my eye when he leaves the field for the final time, but so it is.
When he first arrived (and it seems like yesterday) I remember watching him play little triangles with two other players pre-match. He had a smile on his face that day and it never has left him.
Farewell David - It has been nothing but a pleasure.

Although I'd like to see David Silva sign a contract extension I think it's best we honour his wish to leave at the end of the season. 10 fantastic seasons he has given us wizard like skills I never dreampt I'd see in a sky blue shirt. I want to see him go out on a high, preferably holding the CL trophy aloft. I don't want to see him become a shadow of his former footballing self like Yaya.

Going to be an emotional farewell when he leaves, but we cannot let our sentimentality get in his way.

Last season there were games when he looked to be on the wane, but this season he looks back to his best. It has been a privilege to witness his skill, touch and vision during the last ten glorious years. What a player and what a humble man. It is a travesty the jealous biased morons in this country didn't see fit to award him player of the year at least once.

It is a tough league and after winning every domestic honour and ten glorious years here who can blame him for wanting to spend a couple of years playing back home with the sun on his back? I have no love for the champions league but would love to see us win it for El Magico.

The last thing David will do, as the pinnacle of his career with us, is lift the Champions League trophy.

Where does he intend to go when he leaves us? Anyone know of his career plans?

A nightmare scenario - if he joined the rags.........

No. Just a bad dream.

Would be beautiful if he lifted the Champions League in his last game as a City player, as captain. Massive shame we couldn't do it for Kompany, but really hoping we can for Merlin (and Aguero/Fernandinho).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.