City's New Kits - 2019/20

I've cheked this morning, and it's writed AwaitingRefund.

Someone got the same ?
I'm supposed i've will never got this shirt to my collection --'

I've cheked this morning, and it's writed AwaitingRefund.

Someone got the same ?
I'm supposed i've will never got this shirt to my collection --'

Nope mine still says picking, hasn't changed since placing the order. Not that it seems to matter but what time did you place your order?

My order has just disappeared off the City store website, had no replies to my emails or tweets and they have not issued a refund!

My order has just disappeared off the City store website, had no replies to my emails or tweets and they have not issued a refund!

It really has left a sour taste in my mouth. So many of us have all been treated appallingly with little to no contact and the customer services do not give a shit!

I am still in limbo with my order as it still says picking but expecting the worst. Dont know how much longer to leave it before requesting a refund? Looking at the T&C's it looks like they have broken them as they claim not to take the money before the order has shipped. Does anyone know the best email/address/contact to write to over this? If my order is cancelled I will be fuming and not only that I can no longer get the replica in my size either now so they have doubly fucked me over!

Still no update on mine and I didn't even order a £125 one! Shit service.

It really has left a sour taste in my mouth. So many of us have all been treated appallingly with little to no contact and the customer services do not give a shit!

I am still in limbo with my order as it still says picking but expecting the worst. Dont know how much longer to leave it before requesting a refund? Looking at the T&C's it looks like they have broken them as they claim not to take the money before the order has shipped. Does anyone know the best email/address/contact to write to over this? If my order is cancelled I will be fuming and not only that I can no longer get the replica in my size either now so they have doubly fucked me over!
I am in the same boat as you, in that I can no longer get the replica in my size, money has left account and still showing as picking.
If my order gets cancelled I will be making a formal complaint, as this would be the second order they will have cancelled this summer.
I still have another order for kids kits with printing picking from 25th Aug, although not sure if money taken as ordered for my sisters kids so she made payment.

I've checked again this morning and the tracking link works now. Ok it only says picking but it's a start :-) and that on the Hermes site......

If the Hermes tracking is working hopefully you’ll know which wheelie bin you need to go to, to rescue your parcel ! Lol

I'm also in same boat as a lot of you. Ordered the £125 shirt, account just says picking, order not being tracked. The whole thing is a shambles.Money taken from account already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.