Champions league away games

I don't think Thomas Cook are doing a day trip to Kharkiv
It's a strange contract we must have with them, we'll gaurentee you tickets for only the games you want so you can make money but it's ok if you duck out on games you may not make money on.

Did Eddywoody ghost for us to negotiate the deal?

It's a strange contract we must have with them, we'll gaurentee you tickets for only the games you want so you can make money but it's ok if you duck out on games you may not make money on.

Did Eddywoody ghost for us to negotiate the deal?
Thomas Crook's have only ever been in it for themselves!

This is the first time we've drawn a Balkan team in the CL. The Balkan clubs have the most active hooligans in Europe so anyone going make sure you're careful and stick together!

I’ve been to Zagreb a couple of times to watch England. It can be a bit moody but nothing over the top. I wouldn’t have any qualms about going there with City.

I’ve been to Zagreb a couple of times to watch England. It can be a bit moody but nothing over the top. I wouldn’t have any qualms about going there with City.

Has anyone booked anything for Zagreb yet? What airline are you using?

Thinking of taking the wife for the Christmas markets, read somewhere the best in Europe.

Has anyone booked anything for Zagreb yet? What airline are you using?

Thinking of taking the wife for the Christmas markets, read somewhere the best in Europe.

BA. Man to LHR to Zagreb. £226 return. Will be more now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.