Brighton post match thread

BBC website has Pep confirming no money, hence no maguire, and will make do.
If another top CB had come otamendi would be off.
It is time to trust what we have rather than just keep chucking money at it.
As I stated:

"In terms of Maguire, I'm not sure the reason we ended our pursuit was because he was too expensive, or that we didn't have enough in our budget."

Nowhere did Pep say we had no money. He did however say that he was told there was a budget, hence my comment.

Why is the media losing the plot over the Laporte injury saying you guys will suffer?

You still have Otamendi as backup right? He's half decent. I don't see what all the fuss is about

Why is the media losing the plot over the Laporte injury saying you guys will suffer?

You still have Otamendi as backup right? He's half decent. I don't see what all the fuss is about

Well if you haven't already noticed the media love to spread doom and gloom about us and put a negative spin on everything. Meanwhile as a club we will adapt and get on with it. The beauty of Pep's system is no player is bigger than it and the team. It was doom and gloom and a crisis that we were without arguably the best midfield player in the world almost all last season and we won the treble. We will cope.

Well if you haven't already noticed the media love to spread doom and gloom about us and put a negative spin on everything. Meanwhile as a club we will adapt and get on with it. The beauty of Pep's system is no player is bigger than it and the team. It was doom and gloom and a crisis that we were without arguably the best midfield player in the world almost all last season and we won the treble. We will cope.

Even as an opposition fan I can see the doom and gloom reports as just ways to create discussion/drama.

As you say, you were without KDB for much of last season bosand still bossed it.

Even as an opposition fan I can see the doom and gloom reports as just ways to create discussion/drama.

As you say, you were without KDB for much of last season bosand still bossed it.

They don't like us and the fact we are now dining at the top table. A fair minded fan knows this is the case even if they hate the fact we are taking trophies away from their club's. I understand other fan's feeling that, we all want our club to win. When you have a so called journalist saying we are so good it is boring you see the bullshit we are up against.

I wouldn't say we bossed it, Liverpool pushed us all the way. I think our know how from previous campaigns and Pep's desire and intensity got us over the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.