Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know that they've got wonder-kids in every position just waiting for their call up from the youth team?

Like the one with the Welsh girl's name (Rhian something or other) who's actually slightly older than Phil Foden and has never played a single minute of competitive first team football for Littlewoods FC. Yet the ever self aware dippers bang on about Phil being better off moving to another club to get more game time.

Klopp’s reaction to TAA’s goal being put down as an own goal was fucking bizarre. The mark definitely slipped.

About 35 seconds in:

the independent is spinning Mane's meltdown against Burnley as good for the club, apparently. it is showing they are passionate and care, harking back to the days of dalgliesh and souness.

now.... correct me if im wrong, but has a falling out/meltodown on the pitch (and lets be fair here, it was a good 'un) ever been spun before as a positive, expressing passion for the jersey and club? cos i cant think of one, ever!!

it's lucky we live in these enlightened times. im sure next they will be telling us that italian fans are just showing real passion for their team when they racist chant, or joey barton was just defending his right to freedom of self-expression when he slammed his forehead into Daniel Stendels nose!!!

Look at this bollocks,has anyone seen him sprint anywhere let alone faster than sane or ky,when your face fits they will make up all kinds of shite lol

EDibdaeXoAUKGan.png

Look at this bollocks,has anyone seen him sprint anywhere let alone faster than sane or ky,when your face fits they will make up all kinds of shite lol

EDibdaeXoAUKGan.png
Are they all being measured over a similar distance? I mean I can sprint at 100kph, but I can't sustain it for more than a few cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.