City's New Kits - 2019/20

Really is poor if something showed in stock and then city can’t control their stock system properly and just cancel your order!! A multi million pound operation running like amateurs

I’ve just rang the shop to be told my £125 shirt is out of stock and they are giving me a refund. I wonder how long they would have held on to my cash. Cheaper version shirt has no date for any new /future deliver so I could have missed out now. I’m sure I will get one eventually.

It really has left a sour taste in my mouth. So many of us have all been treated appallingly with little to no contact and the customer services do not give a shit!

I am still in limbo with my order as it still says picking but expecting the worst. Dont know how much longer to leave it before requesting a refund? Looking at the T&C's it looks like they have broken them as they claim not to take the money before the order has shipped. Does anyone know the best email/address/contact to write to over this? If my order is cancelled I will be fuming and not only that I can no longer get the replica in my size either now so they have doubly fucked me over!

http://shop.mancity.com is operated by Fanatics (International) Ltd. Fanatics is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 5933624 whose registered office is at Greengate, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1FD. Fanatics’ VAT number is 234152733.

It’s shocking how they have dealt with this. I asked for a call back from a manager to explain how this can happen so badly. Still no call back and no refund on my £125.

I’ve just rang the shop to be told my £125 shirt is out of stock and they are giving me a refund. I wonder how long they would have held on to my cash. Cheaper version shirt has no date for any new /future deliver so I could have missed out now. I’m sure I will get one eventually.
Still available direct from Puma (not the special edition obviously).

I really don't think customer services have a clue what is going on. All they keep saying it is out of stock yet people have since had shipping confirmations etc.. even those that were initially told they wouldn't be getting them!

I rang customer services on my lunch to try an get an update. I was told straight away the shirt I have ordered is out of stock, only when I reiterated it was in stock when ordered and you have taken my money did her attitude change. She is now supposedly contacting the warehouse and calling me back straight away (although that was now an hour ago)

Mine now changed from Picking to Charged not Shipped.
Fingers crossed for shipping at some point today.
From my experiance of buying online with city and I'v done it many times over the years, " picking " means your order is going to be honoured,just relax,if not ,you'll get your money back,good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.