Away tickets

Got my Everton ticket this morning, noticed that only the Lower Tier was available. Did any Upper Tier tickets go on sale to S/card holders yesterday? I usually get Upper Tier as it's about the only bit with a half-decent view so it'll be back to ducking and weaving to avoid the pillars getting in the way.

Got my Everton ticket this morning, noticed that only the Lower Tier was available. Did any Upper Tier tickets go on sale to S/card holders yesterday? I usually get Upper Tier as it's about the only bit with a half-decent view so it'll be back to ducking and weaving to avoid the pillars getting in the way.

Yes, both upper and lower were on sale yesterday.

Cheers, hell I hate that site, I can never understand it but I will have a look to see what the new points criteria is.
Its fairly straight forward if it's greyed out and says sold out. It's sold out, if its greyed out and doesn't say sold out you don't have enough points. :-)
Drops to 19500 at 9am and 19000 at 3pm.

Got my ticket as soon as they went on sale, half the upper tier nearest the half way line was unavailable, and the paddock nearest the half way line was not for sale

Got my ticket as soon as they went on sale, half the upper tier nearest the half way line was unavailable, and the paddock nearest the half way line was not for sale
Noticed that myself, from going on sale 50% of upper tier not on open sale! It will be very interesting to see who occupies these seats, or are they likely to go on sale in the last week, following return from Corporate/Club?

Got tickets from the stadium, either back of upper tier or front row of paddock available in first window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.