Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beg to differ but knee braces most definitely used for knee cap dislocation.

I had a full length cast for three weeks for a dislocated knee cap. Far and away the sorest thing (amongst many sore things) that I’ve done to myself.

I don’t think they would have been bending his leg on the pitch, the point at which my doctor slid my knee cap back into place was agony and ecstasy all at the same time. We would have heard Aymeric tell us all about that if it had happened in the pitch!

Sent to Barcelona to give Dr Cugat a visit

Unfortunately it's probably looking like some fairly bad news here

Am I being too optimistic that 'no news is good news' or .........
It's gonna be after Christmas at the very earliest if it's taken this long to analyse the injury. I think we'll be alright personally, with Stones, Otamendi and Fernandinho back there, but for Laporte himself it's usually a bad sign when it takes more than a few days to get a result out - either because of swelling or because it's far more complicated than first thought.

No two ways about it, this is a huge blow. Arguably a bigger loss than KDB last season. I know we have players who can slot in and do a job but for me he’s in the top 3 players in the world in his position.
Gutted if it’s long term.

Could literally be anything the way he took the collision.

It takes a few days for the swelling to come down. He could be out 6 months or back in 4 weeks.

The silence so far says it was extremely badly swollen.

Could literally be anything the way he took the collision.

It takes a few days for the swelling to come down. He could be out 6 months or back in 4 weeks.

The silence so far says it was extremely badly swollen.

That has to be the reason. It’s been three days and the tests should’ve been conducted by now. This is more complex than Mendy and Sané for sure. Hope it’s not too bad.
The picture of him floating around with crutches is a bit confusing. Can’t tell if it’s good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.