Cup Schemes

I got an email last night saying which schemes i was enrolled in.

My lads CL cup scheme didn't auto renew, so might be worth checking yours has, I got an email confirming that mine had this morning.

Had the same this morning saying all 3 I’d not enrolled for. I’m on the direct debit and have enrolled on all 3 every single time. Thing is, the email says the deadline has passed for the UEFA scheme. I’ve sent an email and messaged the supporter services on twitter.

Had the same this morning saying all 3 I’d not enrolled for. I’m on the direct debit and have enrolled on all 3 every single time. Thing is, the email says the deadline has passed for the UEFA scheme. I’ve sent an email and messaged the supporter services on twitter.
He's just phoned them (from Greece), and they've sorted him out.

I doubt City would turn down you entering a cup scheme now even after they say it is closed. Not a chance they will turn down guaranteed income.

My email says that I'm enrolled on the UEFA Cup scheme!! Which team do they think I support? Or are we expecting an early exit from the CL?

Have you heard anything back? 4 of our 6 (including my Dad) are enrolled on the FA Cup Scheme on the ticket website, but my Dad's email said he wasn't enrolled. Wondering whether to email for him or if he needs to ring up?

Have you heard anything back? 4 of our 6 (including my Dad) are enrolled on the FA Cup Scheme on the ticket website, but my Dad's email said he wasn't enrolled. Wondering whether to email for him or if he needs to ring up?

They’re allowing people to sign up today. I’ve just done it myself online and I’ve confirmed via twitter and email with them that I’m on all 3 and that they’ll be accepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.