Pep on why we didn't replace Vinny

Probably showing my age here but I’m a little bit worried about our lack of height at the back now. We were already the shortest team in the league and we may have just lost our tallest player.

With players getting taller every year it might be something that teams will try to exploit. A 6’7” player scored against the scum on Saturday.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £85m for Slabhead , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

FFP may be playing a part but good long term management and financial prudence are the major reasons we dodged Sanchez, Fred and Slabhead.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £85m for Slabhead , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £60m for Sanchez , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £65m for Jorginho , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £55m for Fred , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

You would think people would learn after 3 years. The club know what they're doing.

Last edited:
Where has this New Year timescale came from.
Sorry if I have missed the news and it is common knowledge.
I think Delph would be a great option to cover for Laporte, he is very versatile
and should easily be able to master the art of bi-location whenever required.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £60m for Sanchez , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £65m for Jorginho , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

FFP is the probable reason for the refusal to pay £55m for Fred , we can afford him , UEFA's little plan to curtail our spending is working.

You would think people would learn after 3 years.
No. FFP has little to do with any of this, a case of mature reflection in the face of unreasonable demands I would say.

No. FFP has little to do with any of this, a case of mature reflection in the face of unreasonable demands I would say.
My comment was sarcastic. By quoting all the times when we decided not to spend and it being shown to be a good decision, I was making a little joke about the comment I replied to about Maguire being the point where UEFA's plan finally caught us out.

You would think people would learn after 3 years.
Well for the 3 reasons above , FFP has some positives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.