City's New Kits - 2019/20

Go to the store log in, and in my account / orders. Mines still saying not currently tracked.

What is the status of your order before clicking on the "track my parcel" tab? Does it still say picking, charged/not shipped or cancelled?

Haha hopefully they’ll catch me at home or they’ll ignore my Ring doorbell, summat I got for exactly this type of important delivery

I don’t think it helps when the sale of these was clearly 8am yet people, me included were able to buy prior to 8am. As I said, I was 7:55 and sizes were already sold out of medium in the limited edition.

Agree this appears to be part of the problem but another issue I think is that some sizes went from out of stock to back on pre-order for a short while. The medium size def went out of stock initially then came back online for about 30 mins with a status of "pre-order now for delivery 04/09/19. Its these "additional pre-orders" that I think have screwed everyone around. Just extra annoying that the orders seem to be going out randomly rather than in order of being bought/processed online. Like i have said previously my cousin ordered around 45 mins after me and collected his from the shop on Sat, while I am still in limbo

Agree this appears to be part of the problem but another issue I think is that some sizes went from out of stock to back on pre-order for a short while. The medium size def went out of stock initially then came back online for about 30 mins with a status of "pre-order now for delivery 04/09/19. Its these "additional pre-orders" that I think have screwed everyone around. Just extra annoying that the orders seem to be going out randomly rather than in order of being bought/processed online. Like i have said previously my cousin ordered around 45 mins after me and collected his from the shop on Sat, while I am still in limbo
That’s very naughty, they knew what stock they had, limited edition of 1894, stock is available or isn’t, it can’t be preordered once it’s gone.
I’m sorry to read you’re having such a bad experience, as you say, compounded by your cousin’s experience too.
City and the like, we’re a captive audience, we can’t change clubs but they should treat us better.
I do hope you get your order soon :)

Got my 125 yr anniversary shirt today looks fantastic our kit without sponsors is a thing of beauty.

I've had an email to say my order has been dispatched for 2 x Authentic Boxed shirts. That's promising news, but then tracking service can't find my parcel using the number provided. Its coming via Yodel.

When I rang last week I was told the XL was out of stock and they didn't know what was happening with my order.

I hope these shirts fucking turn up or I'll be massively pissed off. Had £250 off me and there were no issues when I placed the order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.