Brighton post match thread

Actually it isn't. If I wanted to state I had a budget limit, why would I say I had no money? I'm not being pedantic, I'm just being correct.

When you're in a hole, stop digging & throw the shovel out mate.
You’re being a prick

Last edited:
The positive Zn(+)
Zinchenko --> Silva --> KdB --> 1-0
Zinchenko --> Silva --> Kun --> 3-0

The negative Zn(-)
Gave away the ball twice making flappers flap.

Any fullback who plays for city is going to make 10 yard passes to quality midfielders like silva who will create the opportunities. If you watch city every week and don’t think he’s our weak link at the back you must be blind. As soon as Mendy is fit Zinchenko is out and Mendy isn’t the greatest defender

Any fullback who plays for city is going to make 10 yard passes to quality midfielders like silva who will create the opportunities. If you watch city every week and don’t think he’s our weak link at the back you must be blind. As soon as Mendy is fit Zinchenko is out and Mendy isn’t the greatest defender
I'm not sure pep will drop him out after 2 seasons of doing well there,benny might not be the player he was after 2 seasons out,not sure pep will be trusting him for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.