Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No two ways about it, this is a huge blow. Arguably a bigger loss than KDB last season. I know we have players who can slot in and do a job but for me he’s in the top 3 players in the world in his position.
Gutted if it’s long term.
Agreed Laporte will be a big miss, I think in the League we can cope although I would have concerns how Otamendi and Stones would cope against the Scousers away. But a Stones and Ota cb pairing in the CL knockout stages would not fill me with confidence

no point guessing.....but surprised no-one has posted this picture that is going round on twitter in the last hour....just passing it on! (note: knee brace and crutches...)

EDewMIzXsAEnJb_
I’ve studied those cobbles and searched Google Earth using advanced algorithms.

Eric’s in Rochdale.

Agreed Laporte will be a big miss, I think in the League we can cope although I would have concerns how Otamendi and Stones would cope against the Scousers away. But a Stones and Ota cb pairing in the CL knockout stages would not fill me with confidence
Bottom line is we miss vinny,he gave us huge depth in talent and in leadership,if he was still here i wouldn't be as worried without eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.