Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer after calling Newcastle a Small Club

I'm City through and through, and Owen for me prior to injuries was a World beater, and one of my favourite players outside City.

However, I was told by a Dipper long before he left Klanfield that he was a detestible selfish Vagina.

I didn't think too much of it, even let the goal in the 4-3 go.

However, have a look at the Rags at Sunderland in 2012. Aguero scores, and most of the rags go down to applaud their support.

DSV, heads off down the tunnel with Park Ji Sun, shown behind the GPC.

Pound to a pinch, if they'd won it, he'd be there lapping it up, in front of the supporters of a club he wanted to return to.

MOIAC.
Why isn't this trending on twitter by now? :-)

Owens a ****, but tbf the newcastle great big club and geordie nation myth is a load of bollocks.

Saying that he took their wedge while they paid his hospital bills, just as much a cheeky bastard as danny mills was concerning us

Seems Newcastle had the same feelings about Owen that we did about Fowler. Never wanted to be here and never broke his back trying to get fit for us. We wanted desperately for it to work but we all knew it never would.
If Owen and Fowler had been foreign they would have been lambasted (havent used that word for a while) by the media as mercenaries. Its staggering that these wankers still get lauded by the press, when others who have given their all for their clubs whilst admittedly earning fortunes get tarred with the "money grabbing" brush. Then again knowing where them two tits come from it probably wasnt their fault.
Bit harsh on Fowler. Had a difficult start with us but by the time he left he had won most fans over and was very complimentary about us in his book.

I hear he lives in Chester. You could pass by the Capuchin Monkey enclosure at the near by zoo on your way to see him.
Born in Chester, lives in north wales, try working the the tight arsed c***, agreed a price to plaster out his brothers house which he purchased, finished job, wanted to dock £1k off, so walked round job with his dad and brother, pointed out all extras which we had done (was going to do free of charge as piss easy) and charged them extra, his dad agreed on his behalf yet he refused to settle up whist he was in Madrid, in the end after loads of arguments his wife, Louise, just paid up, So fuck Mickey Owen!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.