Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenko plays ahead of Rodri and usually Walker so of course there a holes behind him but it's a deliberate tactic.

Yes, but it’s a more vulnerable approach with Otamendi rather than the pacier Laporte. We have pace on the right side with all combinations of Walker/ Cancelo and Fernandinho/ Stones but Otamendi and Zinchenko are both slow.

i keep reading he is not good enough,i also read he will get found out against good teams but when has that happened?

Come off it Karen, attackers walk past him or push him to one side. He's found out against average teams let alone top ones.

If he plays when we play Liverpool, Salah will not notice him

Yes, but it’s a more vulnerable approach with Otamendi rather than the pacier Laporte. We have pace on the right side with all combinations of Walker/ Cancelo and Fernandinho/ Stones but Otamendi and Zinchenko are both slow.

They aren't that slow but that's what we have the best coach in football for: to assess where we might have to adapt if certain players are not available.

Few bad moments are what is stopping us to win the Champions League and become a perfect team.

Zinchenko might be a great lad and a warrior and he is both, but he's not the one who is guaranteeing us to be a perfectly covered for the biggest games of the season.

He is the weakest link in this team. At that position. He is doing ok there since it is not his original position, but team of City's targets need a much better player there.

Zincheko's bad moments have not cost us much of anything to date and certainly not the Champions League. What happens in the future we will have to see. He's not intended to be first choice at LB.

Terrible. I think he has become complacent knowing that he is automatic starter. Little spell on the bench wouldn't necessarily do any harm. Id like to see what Angelino can do.

It never ceases to surprise me how people turn on respected players with such relish.

A couple of below-par performances and his mentality is brought into question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.