Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

BlairMCFC

heads up to those that bought one, City just rang to tell me I don’t actually have one and I’ve been refunded!

They’re offering discounts to say sorry, I didn’t haggle but be interesting to see what they’d be willing to offer if others do, they said it has affected nearly 100 people

heads up to those that bought one, City just rang to tell me I don’t actually have one and I’ve been refunded!

They’re offering discounts to say sorry, I didn’t haggle but be interesting to see what they’d be willing to offer if others do, they said it has affected nearly 100 people

I was looking at these after the game and the girl assistant said all the LARGE had gone! Didn't they say they were limiting the edition to 1894 - I might have been lucky if we'd have formed in 9841.

I was looking at these after the game and the girl assistant said all the LARGE had gone! Didn't they say they were limiting the edition to 1894 - I might have been lucky if we'd have formed in 9841.

I got my order confirmation at 08:05 and apparently still couldn’t get one...

I'm one of these no call no email no refund. Discounts are a way of getting you to spend money not compensating you for a shirt you Carnt ever get that is going for over £200 if you try to sorce one privately.
Complete and utter shambles fuming!!!!!

I'm one of these no call no email no refund. Discounts are a way of getting you to spend money not compensating you for a shirt you Carnt ever get that is going for over £200 if you try to sorce one privately.
Complete and utter shambles fuming!!!!!

I know I was thinking that myself, I never buy any shirts or anything from the shop so discount isn’t really that appealing.

Invite you to register your interest, and then sell out instantly, and allow individuals to buy multiple shirts, seen a Liverpool can selling them on eBay for inflated sums, shambles and a real let down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.