Cup Schemes

I enrolled on renewal but got the email today saying I hadnt, messaged them but got nothing back (to be fair loads of people were in the same predicament looking at the twitter feed) signed in online and did it again got a second email a few hours later saying I was now enrolled.

I signed up for UEFA scheme on renewal of my SC. Got the email today saying not in. Called and they corrected it. I asked if there were issues and they said it was a "nightmare" with the number of calls about the same problem.

Just seen the email telling me I've missed the boat for Champs League. My ticket auto renews each year for this, why not this time?

Tried calling them but it's closed so sent an email. Fingers crossed.

Just seen the email telling me I've missed the boat for Champs League. My ticket auto renews each year for this, why not this time?

Tried calling them but it's closed so sent an email. Fingers crossed.

I had the same too. I’ve emailed them but I’m not jumping through hoops. A good excuse to sack off this crock of shit sham of a competition if they don’t sort it.

I had the same too. I’ve emailed them but I’m not jumping through hoops. A good excuse to sack off this crock of shit sham of a competition if they don’t sort it.

I've had the same thing too. I received zero notification to say I hadnt enrolled myself and my two boys (when I knew 100% that I had) until it was too late to do so (again). If they don't sort it then I there's another 3 loyal seats gone! Calling Supporter Services was just met with attitude!

My email says that I'm enrolled on the UEFA Cup scheme!! Which team do they think I support? Or are we expecting an early exit from the CL?
The UEFA scheme covers both the CL and Europa Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.