Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aymeric has posted on his Instagram

Hi everyone!
After successful completion of yesterday evenings surgery, I would like to say thanks for all your messages of support during the last few days. I feel trully loved and so thankful about it.
I am sad for not being able to join the national team and to not fulfill my dream of making the debut with les bleus. I would like to thank the Coach for being so supportive.
From now on we start counting down the days to go back to the pitch.

It'll be a shame if he narrowly misses Liverpool away but I'm just grateful it wasn't his ACL.

Is there a doctor in the house. Ive head of cartilage but not the meniscus.

My only knowledge of knees is mine bloody hurts!

93.20Blue was even informed it's not good and 4-5 months out few days ago.
I read words like carreer ending in this thread. Even now some insists on assuming the worst case plus X weeks recovery time. Is there an equivalent of a death wish for football fans?

The statement is a little confusing as the meniscus is usually referred to as cartilage as in "torn cartilage". The surgeon might mean the chondral cartilage, which is the harder lining of the joint, has been injured and this could be more serious, depending on the extent. With luck it is just bone bruising. Nevertheless, the fact that it isn't ACL is a blessing. Probably will be back before Christmas IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.