Away tickets

Its fairly straight forward if it's greyed out and says sold out. It's sold out, if its greyed out and doesn't say sold out you don't have enough points. :-)
Drops to 19500 at 9am and 19000 at 3pm.

I couldn't even find that bit, I don't know whether it is the new site or I am just thick...… careful with what you reply !

Noticed that myself, from going on sale 50% of upper tier not on open sale! It will be very interesting to see who occupies these seats, or are they likely to go on sale in the last week, following return from Corporate/Club?

I went on the site at 3pm on Monday when I qualified, and only Lower Tier were showing as available. Now, we get Upper Tier for Everton every year, so thought it was strange.
Rang the ticket office and the bloke said (this is Monday afternoon) that Upper Tier had sold out. I said, how can it be, no chance both blocks are all sold out after one window of Sales. I said, is this what all the corporate have got and he was speechless. Then just kept on saying, sorry, the Upper has sold out.

In the end, left it till Tuesday afternoon (in hope they would open the Upper Tier up) but had to get Lower Tier in fear of the whole end selling out.

Now surprise, surprise, I have logged on this morning and the Upper Tier is now on Sale ( UV1 )

From the posts above, looks like just one block from the Upper was on sale on Monday. It's just all wrong. Why can't they just tell us the truth? The bloke on the phone just seemed scared to say anything. Same thing happened with Spurs at White Hart Lane under Pep's first season.

I hate that Lower Tier.

Looks like the ticket schemes are all cocked up for a load of people judging off another thread. Just a shambles all round.

I went on the site at 3pm on Monday when I qualified, and only Lower Tier were showing as available. Now, we get Upper Tier for Everton every year, so thought it was strange.
Rang the ticket office and the bloke said (this is Monday afternoon) that Upper Tier had sold out. I said, how can it be, no chance both blocks are all sold out after one window of Sales. I said, is this what all the corporate have got and he was speechless. Then just kept on saying, sorry, the Upper has sold out.

In the end, left it till Tuesday afternoon (in hope they would open the Upper Tier up) but had to get Lower Tier in fear of the whole end selling out.

Now surprise, surprise, I have logged on this morning and the Upper Tier is now on Sale ( UV1 )

From the posts above, looks like just one block from the Upper was on sale on Monday. It's just all wrong. Why can't they just tell us the truth? The bloke on the phone just seemed scared to say anything. Same thing happened with Spurs at White Hart Lane under Pep's first season.

I hate that Lower Tier.

Looks like the ticket schemes are all cocked up for a load of people judging off another thread. Just a shambles all round.

I hate that Lower Tier.

Upper tier tickets that have now come available seem to be in the restricted view price range

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.