Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer after calling Newcastle a Small Club

I've no real love for the Geordie's. All that passionate fan base bollocks because some fat bastards take their tops off in winter and chant " Toon army!" Their support plummeted in the second tier and they are a one club city, but admirably they keep turning up now even with the hideous Ashley in charge.

This big club and history talk is rubbish and started by the rags and dippers when they started stockpiling trophies in their heyday. I said to one on holiday banging on about they had more history, " You haven't. You have won more trophies than us, so your trophy history is greater, but we have as much history as you and won most major trophies before you did."

Owen is an obnoxious little turd.

Oh and by the way Newcastle won the fairs cup in 1969, their last trophy I believe.

owen is a little shit ?? was only in the game for the money after that england goal at the world cup, also was a big gambler and like the horses and i would bet a big chunk of his money was lost on bets, for a little guy he's got a big mouth and only united would pay him sick money and they got really done over with the glossy brochure, but his hamstrings was fucked and if he was a horse they shoot him

Don't like Shearer but Owen is a tool to disrespect the club and the fans like that, few comments on MOTD can not be used to generalise the whole fan base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.